Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Information on scheduling a coupon workshop

I've had several people wanting to know more information about scheduling a coupon workshop and what is covered.  Here's a small breakdown.  If you have any questions or want to schedule a workshop feel free to call me! 

The cost of a workshop is $15/person with a 15 person minimum. The workshop would cover how couponing combined with sales will make your savings more and how you can save money even without using coupons.  I cover a few ideas on Christmas shopping (never to early to start thinking about this!) as well as other budget saving tips & tricks! The workshop usually lasts around 1 1/2-2 hours.  I give out door prizes as well as some very helpful websites. 
To set up a coupon workshop I'd need a location that could hold at least 25 people confortably (if it's a public event) with some tables set up & chairs. Would this be open to the public or would you prefer it to be a private workshop?  Feel free to call or text me on my cell phone.

Thank you!
Teresa
573-836-2133

No comments:

Post a Comment