CVS Policy Changes
CVS has made some changes to their policy, here are the most important ones:
- CVS/Pharamacy will no longer accept competitor coupons.
- CVS/Pharmacy will not accpet percent off coupons for an item that is on sale.
- There is no limit to Extra Buck rewards that may be used in a transaction as long as it does not exceed the transaction total.
- CVS/Pharmacy accepts multiple dollar off transaction coupons in one transaction.
Example: Customer may use two $3.00 off $15.00 coupons, if their transaction total is $30.00.
- Two coupons may be used on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion as long as it does not exceed the item total.
Example: Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00. It is also Buy One, Get One Free and the customer is buying two. The customer may use two $1.00/1 Suave Shampoo coupons and pay the applicable sales tax.
- Buy One, Get One Free promitons may be combined with Buy One, Get One Free coupons. Customers are responsible for paying applicable sales tax.
Example: Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00. It is also Buy One, Get One Free and the customer is buying two. The customer may use a Buy One, Get One Free manufacturer coupon and receive both items for free. Customer is responsible for applicable sales tax.
- Sales Tax must be paid for any Buy One, Get One Free coupon offer, if required by applicable state laws.
Thanks Saving at the Lake